Seoul Christian School began in August of 1985 in Seoul to educate Seoul Bible Church members’ children. It is a non-profit Christian educational institution that serves the Christian church of Korea that seeks to expand a healthy Christian education.
Seoul Christian School accepts students without regard to country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Seoul Christian School does not discriminate based on racial or ethnic origins in the operation of educational policies, admissions policies, sporting programs, or other programs.
Philosophy of Education
Seoul Christian School was founded to provide high quality education in a Christian framework and atmosphere. The purpose of the school is to educate all students spiritually, physically, emotionally, and intellectually. Knowledge will be taught with the wisdom of God, not simply by collecting data. The teachings of technology and ideas are based on the Christian worldview. The Bible is taught as the absolute error-free remarks of God, the ultimate source of truth. It is the purpose of this institution to teach the moral values of the Bible to prepare young people to serve God in their churches and communities.
Characteristics1. Seoul Christian School uses the Bob Jones University Presscurriculum. Classes are taught in English by native English speakers
2. Widely used Bob Jones Presstextbooks improve critical thinking and the understanding of students. Quality classes and a variety of visual materials are used.
3.Quiet Time and chapel raiseChristian global leaders equipped spiritually, intelligently, and personally.
4. Authorized associations of institutions abroad have allowed us to be accredited with excellent academic and educational services at America’s leading Christian and private schools.
- AACS (American Association of Christian Schools).
- AI (Accreditation International)
- NCPSA (National Council for Private School Accreditation)
- NACSAA (North American Christian School Accreditation Agency)
5. Seoul Christian School improves student leadership and creativity with student council and a variety of club activities.
6.Special courses like SAT, AP, and TOEFL are taught with college and career guidance.